Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products such as soap, perfume, or other abrasive products.
- Do not wear jewelry when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks.
- Always put jewelry on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray (do people still use hairspray?) all contain chemicals that can dull the finish of jewelry.
- Gently wipe jewelry clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewelry after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
Avoid impact with hard surfaces if possible. Clean it with a moist cloth to polish it.
Follow these tips above and your rubenlovesme jewelry should be around for the ages.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the natural gemstones used, the colors may vary and may be slightly different than what is photographed. We kindly ask that you keep in mind each stone is one-of-a-kind. Thank you!